from rochelle 's wedding album.
We had a really fun afternoon with only close friends and relatives on May 29. Afterwhich, we flew to Brisbane, the place where we found each other...
Sam and I tied the knot after 7.5 years. We first knew each other through one of my close friend, Carine (my bridesmaid) in Brisbane Australia.
We had a long distance relationship (LDR) for close to 3 years before he is back to Singapore. Thereafter, shortly joining JPM, I started flying quite a bit to HK and China, and eventually relocated to China for another 2 years, another LDR.
Glad that we have commitment to make things work. I look forward to the future...
Location: Marina Mandarin Singapore, Brisbane Australia..
Hey Rochelle,really happy for you that you embrace this wonderful journey with Sam.
It seems that you did comment before or if not I remembered on a ktv outing with the girls that you had doubts of working and living alone independently overseas and at that point in time , you doubted yourself, if you could make it on your own then.Although I have ... See Morenot met you for as long as I recall, looking at the various pictures you taken along the way, I can tell you have emerged as a tougher, polished Rochelle that i see now.
After all these years, you had that "wise" look in you or rather the "intelligent lady wannabe look" haha. now you have also transcended to a another multi -varied role as well.
Wish you many happy blissful years ahead of you now that you 've embarked on a even more challenging and exciting new life together with Sam..
I guess for the next chapter of photo albums , we ought to be seeing even more cuter "family" pictures to come..
Cheers
Samantha
19/6/2010
i thought I would not think so far then. but the older ou are , you came to realization that things that are fun eventually will trascend, upgrade or progress gradually. it is like a flow.
you never knew tings that you could do . or could not . or you manage to after you cant.
these 3 months odd since feb has been a new enriching path after leaving the usual same old banking hall.
i will be starting my new role as a trainer with DP information and so far. i have also set myself a year to resume my studies n after 1 yr when i look back again i know i will and have achieved more.
wedding or housing plans would have to be put aside .. but its still in the kiv list.
No comments:
Post a Comment