Sunday, March 18, 2012

I pluck off my proposal ring today and question myself if i make the right decision to agree to get married.

while waiting for our house to be ready we decide to get married in Q3 2013 before the house instead of after renovation as it would delay 2 years. Our quarrel was on staying separately for about 6 months because his family has poor hygiene habits.This issue then become a bugging issue as my parent believe i should accommodate as the future da shao. I am the youngest so through this preparation got to train myself to switch my mindset to achieve a harmony equilibrium. For some lame reason we argue in the car, I dunno wat came into me today. I pluck off my proposal & return back to Panda..
N shortly while Panda was driving he broke into sobs.. n was truly heart broken.. I was beri guilty but didnt like the fact that he was also yelling at me for missing out my bro 's car while following them to Mt Vernon to pray to my mum.
And while i took off my ring today didnt expect Panda to be so sad. But recalling the few moments. I didnt expect myself to react equally violently as well today. Its the result of other people who has that control obsession..
a total of 8 cockroaches killed. After this weekend i m constantly questioning myself if i have the capacity to really accommodate to such differences in our personal hygiene values. The wedding prep is really giving me a toil and there were times i want to walk out of his house. Today I kill a cockroach when i saw it walk pass me at the kitchen wall. bread was exposed and a lot of food items were left unattended. Even after the cockroach posion was spread, Md Bong stil did not bother to clear off the carcass. it seriously dawned upon me what were her values.

No comments: