it s strange tat i m jotting this pieces of informations that i have in this online journal. i have always valued my personal space& private space that i valued so much. I 've known this blog website thru a poly fren but i didnt have e guts to post it
The motivation came in as M introduced me to this n iwent thru the tedious steps to get it all done up. I've just attended a wedding , too full to get to sleep although fatigue is setting in fast.
Its prety nice to fa xie..after reading a fren's blog, it stirs up more memories ab t my past too..painful breakups..
learning to move on , accepting him.. it was all so mixed up last CNY,, when i tink back.
I met E when i was 16 n we went thru together for 4 yrs (1.5yrs of LGR)..
we didnt make it cozwe were characters apart n now i oso tink i m happier with this current chap whom i can be myself n be appreciated better.
currently writing this in the office continue later....
I decided to give this blog a try since i cant find my journal which i write in a book
No comments:
Post a Comment