Saturday, October 13, 2012
After going through a week of scrutinization..
Been through call monitoring with the Tls.. and it took me while to realise what is " THIS IS WRONG" type of statements on me. Bosses expect work, no odt attitude and all. I survey around I m not the only one that does that anyway.Get over it improve and strive compliance, perfections and choice of words to present to avoid trouble.
Manage to drink like 3x a week.. Tue. Wed. & Friday. I drank at Once upon a bar, bought sheng shiong TW beer...Been to the highest level on Raffles place.. I attitude.. n that when we got down to ground 1... we felt the stress level build up again. so much for city folks.Really did spend far too much but I was happy spending it..
Met new drinking khakis last nite Jasmine and Jolene belong to the no marriage enjoy life moments.. so I was telling her maybe in another 5 years . whens shes 31,36,41 paradigms may shift due to some reasons. They found love and lost love at the same time. after persistently meeting toads they no longer want to meet for the sake of meeting. Jasmine got into a new role and was plague by harassment on SMU boy and as well as accepting new leading roles. Its a gd chance to show how you shine in leading.. good for her although the process is painful.
Panda's fren Jane was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer and thus it came as a big blow . i recall Kee's mum sick as well on his wedding. In a twirl of 1 year, things change. Responsibilities shift, now I see the difference between single young and carefree vs married, mature and plate full with tasks and roles to be entrusted. Now I begin to see the conversation I had with Elena and Serene. If you are ready for such responsibilities then you should stay single to be fair to the other partner.
I was quoting that being in single life its all about myself. me and more me. And when you progress to another level, its about. We. we .. Once made, its difficult to reverse. However I believe moments like this we should all go through.. at least when we leave. we leave a legend behind. I believe I m like the extension self of my mum.. More financially independent. well travelled. exposed educated and varied. Unlike my mum I choose to get married much later like 30.. while my mum met my dad n got married at 21.. at 30 my mum had already give birth to bro 1 n bro 2..
Bro worm at 40 hasnt grasp the concept of fatherhood.. parenting and stability in career. Past 2 days or so dad was in a state of delirium and pacing around.. Till I tweet the problem out and surface it that we should spilt the pocket money and distributely evenly on Wk 2.3& 4 to solve dad's cash flow problems.
Well so much for a week.. on happy events.. we confirmed our videographer. bridal. venue till date Oct 13 2012.. 11 months to upgrading my status to Mdm Sng.. yeah will be heading down to orchard later on w ET to get some new clothes also to shop around in town to feel young.. brush teeth bath .. and prepare breakfast for myself.. 13 Oct 12 929am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment