Knowing that one of the frens who contacted ovarian cancer at 30 is quite a big shock.
Thus in 1 yr .. in fact 8 months things change. They just got married in Oct 1 2011 . honeymoon and was anticipating their house soon. The future seems promising and a new life to live together. Now its exchanged w weekly hospital visits and chemotherapy to control the conditions.
Life has been fragile and precarious. It strives us to be on high alert and I hope to get it done before my wedding to ensure my health, body both mentally and physically is ready to take up new challenges..
We visited this fren at her place coz she cant go out for risk of infection. At this age where everything is just a start, she swell in tears. I do feel for her since it may be part of her plans to have kids after she has settled her house.
I shall not procastinate on the cervical vacination and get myself vacinned before my 30th birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment