Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Dad n Mum love story

It starts with my auntie's mutual friend and the rest was history. For all I know Mum had many suitors. We attended a dinner organised at Ah Yi's house to host this grand uncle and auntie from China. They were my Mum's mother's half bro. Coz my bio grandmother was adopted and this bro came for abt 3 weeks. Unable to walk long, diabetic special diet, unable to walk for long and unable to take many types of food i.e. frozen meat... haha too bad we are not farmers. food is imported here. theres no way to get fresh meat. really fresh ones.  He shared some during the Sunday kopi session.. coz we linked to Mum's family history with grand uncle. so i asked my Ah Yi the blood relationship of the visitors. kinda complicated to explain. octagen sided..

I had started the long weekend sick but now I m fresh with long rests. only a day at the gym. but left me runny nose nevertheless.
Had some nice hockien mee . and over the MIL issue. Shes moody for some reason coz she had this perception that sons will be controlled by wives .. Thats quite a negative way of thinking. I tot we had a new extended family and should care for each other n find time to spare for each side of the parent.
Dad had spent some effort his worth and capability and now i c the picture why hes also concerned on my Panda. Its for the best of my interest. I have a naggy but family orientated old fashioned Dad. hes cute in his own unique manner coz hes quite childish sometimes and stubborn.
Say gd bye to long wkend soon. tml is mon.


No comments: