5 more days to the final show down to hand over Bb G to us as first time parents.
its been a lot of sweet and bitter memories.
Day 1 : I wake up in nightmare recalling all the bitter memories of my mum's funeral and my tainted childhood and then I yell in my sleep consecutively for 2 nites before regaining back to normal.
I had a distorted perception of myself as a mother who cant fulfil basic requirements, I thought that breast milk was the "only " key infant food. The pressure to force myself to deliver has got too much toil for me, I diligently wake up every 3 hours to pump milk and ensure the milk supply doesnt run out, google has become my next best friend besides my family app for help.
Day 8: Finally a steady stream of
Day 10: I somewhat grasp some concepts of parenting, did our voting and also learn to be patient and attentive
Day 12 : Sneak into a neighbour house and do gelish nails.
Day 15: Started to sneak out more often, even went out for shopping
Day 21 : Attended an interview but find it unsuitable, timing is not pro family, requires to meet clients to pitch for projects
Day 22 ; Milestone unlocked, learned to shower my kid with some confidence, 4th attempt.
Day 23: Looking forward to facial..
Last 5 days to learn from CL...
27th mid autumn festival ...
26th Gideon's Baby Bash..
No comments:
Post a Comment