Its been Day 11 since the arrival of my son @ 29 Aug 2015.
The year at Parkview residence has been fun, we learnt so much of one another, and we created a mini version of us due to a dare u would you do it. n so we just decide to go ahead with a dare and then 37 weeks later. We visited Thomson Tamp on 26/1/2015 as I discover some spotting and I have tested using 6 tubes just to confirm this fact.
The journey has been amazing.
I have a tough 6 months with the bank when the sibor rate rocketted, that made me realize the importance of work life balance and to have a good set of healthy body. Strong friendship was made and it was really a difficult transition period for me as I was leading a carefree dink lifestyle before this.
I had a meltdown for the 4th day of delivery, somewhat made our marriage stronger because I know I have a firm shoulder to lean on. someone to help me where i fall to stand firmly on the ground.
I have supportive family and friends who have my back whenever adversity and negativity sets in.
It has been a rough transition first day when I was discharged from the hospital.
The baby shower is on 26 Sept 2015.
Its the first step to parenting, things we forgo when we are without children.Children form the nucleus
No comments:
Post a Comment