it was nothing but smooth sailing.. I gradually got used to sleeping lesser and lesser without the help of any chicken essence intially.
I cant catch a nap in the afternoon, the first 2 nites of transition was really bringing me night mares and the nites which i cant sleep is those nites which my mum was subdued by a bomboh.whenever i tink abt it, I still think that my mum was a kind person n should not be subjected to such a treatment before she passed on. I used to be someone who can sleep through like easily 15 hours but now I m lucky if I can catch like 3 hours of sleep. n my golden period is like after dinner till early hours.
a good full block, then after that once every 4 hours or so to do the routine pumping.
mil remains a caustic tongue, but after knowing her she does have kind intention but she just dunno where not to push her luck further.
No comments:
Post a Comment