Wednesday, October 28, 2015

9 weeks since post delivery.. BB G 's 60th day since his debut

Now I know what is adaptation and patience in parenting.. this is the 5th week we are on our own. both Panda n myself or rather myself. As I learn more about parenting from my brothers n sil. as well as the neighbour mummies community.
We both got a hard time trying to figure out how to decipher baby cues from a loud cry on feeding to soft whimpers to being lonely and scared or even wanting to sleep or play.. He has taught us to be patient, to organise task and as well to multi task well. It was not easy, cooking and laundry, wash bottles while the bb is asleep as well as to still buffer time to know the next feeding and to ensure the kid was in good hands.
Parenting is a life long learning. I am still learning new ropes and tips to effectively handle kids and the know how to educate them  the good values and good habits to cultivate.

No comments: