.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

hmmn the below copied from a ex colleague 's but now g d buddy 's blog
September 02
ARRRGGGHHHHHH........MEN!!!!
I really dunno what's wrong with you!!! You must be very dense! I suspect that you allow things to happen knowingly!!! If you doing exactly this, dun lemme catch you!!! I will make you REGRET it!!!!
Men are creatures that come from the same mold!!! They have the same software installed, important applications mainly are "How to SCREW up!!!" & "How to Piss All the female species of the world!!!" What the hell!!???!!! Why is it that the men just don't get it??!!! It is as though they have a button labeled 'BLOCK'!!! IDIOTS!!!
I intentionally showed up hours later than expected & you don't even care!!! What the hell??!! You wanna try my patience huh?
And what have you done today??!! I message you and you dun reply!!! You think it is norm???!!! What the hell??!!! You ain't heaven sent! You are more like a nightmare!!!! Stop toying with me!!! I ain't nice to trifle with! We had a freaking agreement & not even two days you can keep to it!!!! BASTARD!!! Have it your way!!! I AM LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!
11:24 PM | Add a comment | Permalink
August 22
Then what Happened???........Episode 2
So what??? I am supposed to take this lying down???
What have I done so wrong???? Sad
I even won an award for being good at what I do!!!!
Does that mean nothing at all???????!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I took one good look at the email and felt so................Broken heartBroken heartBroken heart
Without thinking or with much effort, I...........hit.........the..........FORWARD BUTTON>>>>>>>
WHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!
Dear..........
This is what is happening & this is the deadline........
I do not know whether it is appropriate for me to approach you on this matter............
You jolly well put me on this God Forsaken Project with all these Vicious Deprived Women & that freaking EuNuch!!! Baring teeth
They Bloody put me thru hell & you reckon it is fun???
You asked for a 1yr commitment & I have kept my end of the bargain.....YOU????? AngryAngryAngry
......these are the positions I applied for.........Baring teeth
You jolly well do whatever shit that is in your power to get me what I want!
Don't think you can ask something of me and when I deliver my end, I will let you go scott free!!!!!
......Should I not be able to get the above mention........Thank you for all the guidance & GOODBYE!!!!!!Disappointed
So are you really that fond of me & think so well of me? If yes, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!! I am so sick of all the crap I am facing and yet I cannot say shit about it!!!! CryingCryingCrying
Dear xxxxx
I am free during this time & this time..........
.......I am not aware of this, thank you for letting........................
.........but we will further discuss this........
AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hot
Someone has to pay for this miserable behaviour and crappy plot!!!!
If I leave, I am not going down alone!!!!
I may not have been the perfect worker but after all that I have done, I certainly do not deserve this!!!!!!
And to that certain someone!!!! After all the encouragement I have given you in your time of need, this is how you repay me??? How I helped you to adjust in your role and you have the audacity to do this to me???? You may fool the entire nation with that angelic look but definitely not me!!!! I will never forget this and shall witness the day you pay for your crimes!!!
GOD IS WATCHING
1:46 PM | Add a comment | Permalink
What is said & what I heard.......is it that different??? (Episode 1)
My mind is empty or is it really?????
It started off weirdly, I went through my emails & one particular email caught my eye. The email started off with.....as per discuss.....blah blah blah..........
(Hmmmm......So What Did I hear during the discussion.............) Sick
.......thanks but no thanks to whatever you reckon as contribution the past 2years. We generally function better without your presence & you are a hindrance to our team's progression! Please prepare to surrender all you have at hand & pass it on to the new person taking over your position. Of course, we expect you to impart some useful skills set to her while you are at it!!!
(Like real I will! Sure, you can COUNT on me! Wahahhahahahahaah!!!!!) Tongue out
.........Whatever contacts you have built up over the years are ours to give & you have no freaking right to even make a pip! You might consider getting into another department but basically what we have decided for you is to go into the contact centre where your every word will be recorded & used against you!
Sarcastic(You think what??? I am stupid???!!!)
..........We have warned you that if you to not adhere to OUR rules & regulations, we will ship your freaking ass out!!! As per discussed in the last meeting when sat down to give you a chance to talk but hey! Who said we were listening or freaking give a damn??! We just had to ensure you do as we say or we will banish you from our kingdom!!!! Wahahahaha?!!!!!
(I freaking work in the BlOOdy ForBiDDeN City!!! Just becoz I don't wanna give in to the idiotic Eunuch's demands! >:p Screw you freakin' @#^$&) Baring teeth
........Btw, _____ is hiring, why don't you give it a try? The sooner you get out of here, the lesser I have gotta worry & I can get on with my life =)
(Bloody woman!!! Think you have got the whole world fooled with that angelic disguise??? HE who WRoNGS me ShaLL PAY dEaRLy!!!!) Baring teethBaring teethBaring teeth
...............We thank you for your contributions & wish you all the best for your future endeavours!
You reckon this is the end of STORY?? Think AGAIN!!! It Has Only JuSt BeGaN ????
........Party & the story goes didadi dida didadi dida didu..................Note.....................Note....................Note
STAY TUNED To the Life & tImes of The ForBiDden CiTy.................... Wink
12:57 PM | Add a comment | Read comments (2) | Permalink
August 17
All that I want you to know....................
I have been sitting here for more than half a day now.
You have come back occasionally to give me a smile, a hug & a kiss.
How can you be so near me and yet I feel that you are so far??
I have often wondered whether we started too fast.
Did we throw caution to the wind because we couldn't care less?
Does that mean that I do not love you as much as I feel?
Or that you do not love me as much too.................
You really do not know what you mean to me.
A part of me had died many years ago, much as I searched for it, I never succeed.
Somehow being with you has revived that part of me!
Even I don't believe it!
Never in the world did I imagine that you will bring that part alive again!!!
You must be wondering what am I talking about?
Once upon a time, I was a very trusting person.
I would give all in whatever I do.
When I loved someone, I could forgive the person for anything & everything.
My motto?? To err is but human, to admit ones fault was enough for me to forgive.
But then I got hurt very badly, one too many times!
Until............................It all became too much for me!
I stopped trusting, I refused to love wholeheartedly.
I became so cynical about everything, so impatient.
Slowly, nothing interest me anymore.
After I met you, I am loving and patient again.
I do not mind being the loving & giving one.
I like this feeling, but at the same time I am so afraid, so afraid that this is not real........
But I still thank God, thank him for bringing you into my life.
& I thank you, I thank you for allowing me to be myself again
I Red heart YOU !!!!
It is August again..................................
How are you? Are you still around?
I do not think of you much anymore........
Maybe it is because it is August & some recent events have brought backmemories .
I did not intentionally forget you, the memories are there but deeply buried.
Buried together with you...........................
Do you still visit me? Coz I don't feel your pressence like I used to.
Then again I am glad you have moved on, I have too............
HA! Now you!!! The one I had to let go!
The one I knew all along that eventually we would say goodbye.
I just never expected that i would be the one to say goodbye.
How are you? I often wonder whether you still think about us.
Or is it a distanct fact now??
Distance....that had always been apart of the relationship.
I had to let go, you do understand don't you?
You were always my safety net, time & time again .....................
I know we are better off this way, I still think of you though.........
Take care.........I wish you well......................
9:10 PM | Add a comment | Permalink
Talking about I Finally Got it Started!!!
Quote
I Finally Got it Started!!!
I have always wanted to start a Blog! I guess today I finally have time to do it Wink
Oops!!! Does that mean I have too much time at hand? LOL
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY PARADOX_S CITY.......................
In this world you are free to be Bitchy, to scream & shout at anything and everything and guess what???
Nobody is gonna stop me!!! Whahahahahahahahhahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I have much time at hand today. I guess I will have more free time moving forward!
Honestly I seriously am looking forward to it but is it wise to have so much free time???
An Idle Mind is a Devil's Mind???
Who cares???!!! Well I don't have a freaking choice about this, who am I mess with the Guy Up There?!
I am just glad that I managed to start a Blog today.
Actually I acomplished a few outstanding things and had even more sleep than usual.
So, I oughta be proud of myself don't you think?
I really do not know whether things will be the same again for me.
I thought since I had time at hand I could reflect......but I found my mind really blank......
OH NOOOoooooooooo.............I might be becoming alittle dull!!!!!!!!!
Oh well............................until I get the inspiration to write again..............................
8:04 PM | Add a comment | Permalink
today.. i had such a long day in the warehouse for a period of 8hours my total earnings with maureen is $23.75. its the lowest i can get throughout my days i started working
i m like a bangladesh worker today. assembly work in production line can be so tiring.in order to minimise more damage and not to under untilise my rest week, made a decision to inform evon that we wont be dropping by her office to help her fold cardboard for her standees liao coz its precisely cheap labour n exploitation .not worth the time for such mickey mouse pay
oh yeah my french manicure is ruined haha. there goes my $16.
maureen;s friend is the most victimised employee. most lugi one. coz she stays in woodlands nher wage today was $28 and after deducting lunch and transport its @ net $19. $3 more than bangladesh construction worker.. now we know why she cant get help to pack her standees
her i m abbout 2-3 weeks ago so pissed with sharleen tay n here i m on msn consoling her on her decison to break off with kk
i mean perhaps. our conflict began with work n now since work is no longer an issue i dun c it a point to continue the fight not worth it..haha
tml supposed to be ktv but then since the spy is going. then no point going.. hes out to dig news also
oh man. i got only 4 more days left.. how sad. i sort of wasted today . coz on tues i ran errands. went to shenton clinic for checkup although i was a little shy with the lok kun in the room when she keep pressing my tummy. i almost burst in laughter omg..
after today. i realize production line is so tedious. n think again when i visit any supermarket, pharmacy or any display item, i wouldnt never underestimate the people , time and effort behind the beautiful works of such collateral display set.
haha the gummy bear is so cheerful even looking at it makes me happy although my bones. joints are aching. i had a few cuts on my palm. leg and hand. paper cuts..
just as shar. read about her bf that the ex send an email titled love love email n suspects they havent really broken up completely coz they are still in love with each other.just to casually mention when he told me about updates that this gal , which gal or man likes to know such news . naturally what has it to do with me anyway . nt my scope of concern anyway, huiru tells me its adelicate balance between getting to know more and to also show genuine displeasure on such updates. how i wonder if time can withstand the test of a relationship
all the inital moral obligation are all but a pack of lies to something intangile but fragile existance or presence
9/3/2009 2:43:49 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ sometimei tink would ihave waited for a better offer or go on another offer then or did i makea gd choice
9/3/2009 2:44:30 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ i m usig 2 yrs as a stake to my own personal social lifestyle seriously i m oso scared
9/3/2009 2:44:41 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ aft 3 weeks honeymoon will be war
9/3/2009 2:44:57 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie give urself 2 years weiling
9/3/2009 2:45:03 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie in this current age
9/3/2009 2:45:10 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie no man in singapore is perfect
♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
i cannot find a single guy in our generation who will not succumb to thrill
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
it is not in our generation guys to resist the temptation of thrills nor behave gentlemanly
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
if you let nature take its course
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
u will learn to relax better
when there is no effort no love a relationship cannot continue
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
so even if u choose another guynow, u may likely need to put in equal effort for the relationship too
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
if you are lucky to find a much better guy i will be happy for u
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
but if unsure just ride the wave till it ends
9/3/2009 2:48:45 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie or until u see no more effort from panda
9/3/2009 2:48:55 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ if hes nt meant to be then too bad
9/3/2009 2:49:05 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie yeah =)
9/3/2009 2:49:17 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie just rmb a guy who will put in effort for you is always worth the mile
9/3/2009 2:49:33 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ m i wrong to tink it tis way
9/3/2009 2:49:58 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ tat worse case scenario. i cant continune with citi n i oso lose my relationship
9/3/2009 2:50:15 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie yes that is worse case scenario
9/3/2009 2:50:23 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie is it very bad?
9/3/2009 2:50:28 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie i believe no
9/3/2009 2:50:34 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie as long as you know how to make it better
9/3/2009 2:50:42 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie make sure ur bank account is full and steady
9/3/2009 2:50:49 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie shld u lose citi or panda
9/3/2009 2:50:56 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie u can still make urself happy by pampering u
9/3/2009 2:51:07 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie this is ur best preparation for worse case scenario
9/3/2009 2:51:51 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ which is worst
9/3/2009 2:51:58 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ losing a job or a man
9/3/2009 2:52:07 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie losing both together
9/3/2009 2:52:12 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie it can happen
9/3/2009 2:52:18 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie when u lose ur man
9/3/2009 2:52:29 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie u may lose ur job because u are affected
9/3/2009 2:52:46 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie if u lose ur job but ur man gives u encouragement
9/3/2009 2:52:49 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie u can still find
9/3/2009 2:53:10 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ no difference
9/3/2009 2:53:32 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie i ask u weiling that you be able to see how much panda is worth
9/3/2009 2:53:57 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie how much you have to put in for panda depends greatly on how you value his efforts
9/3/2009 2:54:15 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ i had to weigh the pros oso
9/3/2009 2:54:21 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ seriously everytigin this world needs $
9/3/2009 2:54:28 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ degree. wedding .house everyting
9/3/2009 2:54:40 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ so when opportunity comes. i shld grab it
9/3/2009 2:54:50 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie true
9/3/2009 2:54:59 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie in a relationship
9/3/2009 2:55:16 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie it takes 2 hands to clap
9/3/2009 2:55:22 AM Porkie ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ so although i predict the ahead 6mths is going to be very tough but its worth it
9/3/2009 2:55:25 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie relationship needs time
9/3/2009 2:55:40 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie and very very good understanding if there is no time
9/3/2009 2:56:05 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie so jiayou with the understanding part for the next 6 mths =)
9/3/2009 2:56:23 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie i noe wat it is like to lose a guy because of job commitment
9/3/2009 2:56:28 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie so i wun try again
9/3/2009 2:56:37 AM ♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ Porkie overconfidence had a part to play in that
2:55:16 AM Porkie Shalz D so although i predict the ahead 6mths is going to be very tough but its worth it
9/3/2009 2:55:52 AM Shalz D Porkie yes, it will be tough but a good learning process
9/3/2009 2:56:37 AM Porkie Shalz D pray tat i can get used to a bigger darker forbidden city
9/3/2009 2:57:00 AM Shalz D Porkie hahahahhaha
9/3/2009 2:57:13 AM Shalz D Porkie wah lao, haven't go you scared liao
9/3/2009 2:57:39 AM Porkie Shalz D have to preempy myself to gear up n beef up for the big dungeon ahead
9/3/2009 2:58:02 AM Porkie Shalz D ubi 1 eunvh or xiaoguizi. citi maybe 10 times or 100 times more
9/3/2009 2:58:09 AM Shalz D Porkie beef up?? you wanna do body building ah
9/3/2009 2:58:10 AM Shalz D Porkie whahahahhahah
9/3/2009 2:58:51 AM Shalz D Porkie then you just must make sure you are mo mo or chun xiang loh
9/3/2009 2:59:24 AM Porkie Shalz D i know i m nt for sure
9/3/2009 2:59:28 AM Porkie Shalz D mo mo or chunxiang
9/3/2009 3:00:46 AM Shalz D Porkie must learn a trick or two leh
9/3/2009 3:00:56 AM Porkie Shalz D discerning like chun xiang
9/3/2009 3:00:56 AM Porkie Shalz D discerning like chun xiang
9/3/2009 3:01:29 AM Shalz D Porkie knaving like mo mo
9/3/2009 3:02:15 AM Porkie Shalz D knaving ?
9/3/2009 3:02:44 AM Shalz D Porkie you go google
9/3/2009 3:03:39 AM Porkie Shalz D Related Words for : knavish crafty, cunning, dodgy, foxy, guileful.
9/3/2009 3:03:47 AM Porkie Shalz D i went dictionary.com
9/3/2009 3:04:23 AM Porkie Shalz D Main Entry: two-faced Part of Speech: adjective Definition: deceitful Synonyms: artful, backstabbing, beguiling, crafty, cunning, deceiving, deceptive, dishonest, double-dealing, foxy, fraudulent, guileful, hypocritical, insincere, knavish, lying, misleading, shifty, sly, sneaky, tricky, underhanded, untruthful
i find tat its no harm trying out
Porkie said:
never try never know
Porkie said:
never venture never gain
Shalz D says:
good attitude
Porkie says:
even i know i might be pok if i dun perform oso i did try before no regrets to myself
lets pray i can get pass the first 6 months first.. its a promise to myself
i hope so. for the best. always pros n cons. nothings perfect . i got ah lian. shar. lsb .panda to count on when i m down n sad 0316hrs
i changed my lifestyle overnite so drastically i cant help but be paranoid withh all the changes ahead
0329
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
no la
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
just make the effort to ease ppl wif u into ur lifestyle
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
dun expect them to adapt without problem
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
they accept ur decision
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
u also respect their acceptance without some effort on ur part to assure that things wun change
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
bcos u will put in effort
♠ ♥ n e o n τ e τ r a ♣ ♦ says:
u appreciate them enuff to put in that effort
No comments:
Post a Comment