Sunday, September 06, 2009

some breakfast i had earlier.. with dad n panda. n a comment i left @ his little blog out of some epression of my thoughts

its been 10 months together with you and very soon after 3 weeks of training i will embark on a new journey with my career path. i might not be able to there with you for every PH, or weekend but my panda or pheng always remains an important part of me wherever i m or whatever i might be doing at that instance. Reading the intimate msn history between u n her wasnt really part of my plan to do so. but having said so , i told myself to have a even open minded and magnanimous attitude towards shuxian. who happens to b a part of your past n no matter what u have the right to maintain the friendship with her. However as i mentioned to you, you got to maintain ur stand as part of the friendship as well as to be fair to me. i hope that when i m with Citibank , you would really exercise your utmost understanding ,patience towards me,my time, my work and my love for you.It was a dilemma between commitment, time and money to me when i knew that you would be so left out during the holidays, definitely not an easy decision to come to but i assure you that my love for you will not diminish even i cook lesser for u , pack ur sty.. fold ur clothes or even spend lesser time with u. i love u pheng , u made me discover the passion of cooking lovely recipes and food for your beloved , nt only u but also my dad, family and friends.I will surely miss the days when we got to rush to meet during b/f n eating hao liao when mother panda cooks. these r small things which i have grown accustomed with . coz ur mother panda cooks nice pig stomach soup and curry chicken.
and also the occasional sneakout to your place n pigging out in your kitchen while u reheat the curry n fish out chicken wing for me..
i appreciate the time when i moved out, u made effort to come n visit me even after ur classes at nite from the west to my place becoz my rented room didnt feel like a home to me and i was dying to be chilling out . wang wang has become my own personal favorite pet also because it has became another second friend to me as well coz its so adorable, greedy n horny to me.i wish that 6 months from now you can ace your fyp as well as grow emotionally stronger in our relationship n when i log in to see your blog entries. you would be a happy panda.. and independent in my absence of ur favourite porkie pork. pok pok.. there were many things which i wanted to tell u in person but i guess writing is an easier approach and i would like u to know that i not only is a touchy gf but i also express explicitly meaningful but non mushy messages to u as a lover
i also know ur part on maintaining our fiery but funny and endearing relationship with me. i am afterall me n different from her.And the last resort is if i really got to choose between u and career. i would ultimately make a wise decision to prioritize my panda n choose a second best career with u. after all there could b many other opportunities out there as well.. lastly i wish the 2 months on 26/11/09 would mark our 1 yr anniversary n i hope to make that day a special one n memorable one as well.. With lots of wet kisses and bear hug.. Porkie Pok.. aka Ms Samantha Sng =)
and after letting it off my chest i think its a bold and delibrate move to panda that i care .. n i dare to care (haha ocbc service tagline ) at the expense of my own career progression and prospects
my dad whos so not into panda also took small steps to enage in bullshit but kao xiao senseless conversation with him during the bf we had earlier. though it was raining so heavily . i knew panda wanted to c me coz he surely should feel bad and pissed that i checked on him . i had to do random audit check on him.its the little things that we do together that we grown so fond of. like teasing each other 's tummy n compare whos e more yao gui person.. gluttonny couple.. add on side dish besides a main . n sharing a big umbrella together..i m planning to geta new cheap but chio n cute notebook so that when i know i will be dead tired. i could use it to communicate when i commute so even when i m dead tired afer shift work i can blog n bitch with my friends.
lastly.. u might miss my miss fart episode in ur little rooomm hohohohoho whahaha. evil grinz..
dance n shakes to the mv n lyrics..stomach a bit funny too much cold n raw food yesterday...

You Know I still Love You Baby.
And it will never change. (Saranghae)

I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don't want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

Why are you trying to, to make me leave ya
I know what you're thinking
Baby why aren't you listening
How can I just
Just love someone else and
Forget you completely
When I know you still love me

Telling me you're not good enough
My life with you is just too tough
You know it's not right so
Just stop and come back boy
How can this be
When we were meant to be

I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don't want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don't want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

Why can't we just, just be like this
Cause it's you that I need and nothing else until the end
Who else can ever make me feel the way I
I feel when I'm with you, no one will ever do

Telling me you're not good enough
My life with you is just too tough
You know me enough so
You know what I need boy
Right next to you is where I need to be.

I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don't want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don't want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody

I don't want no body, body
I don't want no body, body

Honey you know it's you that I want, it's you that I need
Why can't you see~

I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You
How can I be with another, I don't want any other
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody (2x)

Back to the days when we were so young and wild and free
Nothing else matters other than you and me
So tell me why can't it be
Please let me live my life my way
Why do you push me away
I don't want nobody nobody nobody nobody but you.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFipE7jzhf8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPWVUzvwRlc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOBt4volZBA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajq8kvF0miM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbD_yuKNGAc&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XwUXziHqBE&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRMJx9QR3Ak&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div ( i dun understand but i like the plot )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKW8eqWCH24&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPUMgHHTnYc&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA7fdSkp8ds&feature=related
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2488769 ( durex ads)

a few quotes which set me thinking..
Porkie said:
「世界上所有男人都是騙子,所有女人都會受騙,不同的是,幸福的女人找到了一個大騙子,會騙了她一輩子。不幸的女人找到了一個小騙子,會騙她一陣子。昨天在網絡上看到的,小嫻你說世界上是大騙子多還是小騙子多?」

首先,這麼說對男人太不公平了。世上不是只有男騙子,也有很多女騙子。被騙財的男人多如恆河沙數,被騙色的男人好像不多。男人而被騙色,應該也不好意思說出來。到底有沒有被女人騙財騙色的男人我不知道。要是一個男人有財又有色,女人大概是愛他也來不及,哪裡會想騙他?

女人會被騙,男人何嘗不是?只是,被騙的時候,大家都以為那是愛情。

兩個人能夠廝守一輩子,那便是永遠,別再問什麼是永遠。同樣地,要是被騙了一輩子,那便不是騙。有些事情你永遠不知道,那能說是騙嗎?

我們只能相信自己所看到的,我們只能相信時間。

人是複雜的個體。當我看《小團圓》看得暈頭轉向的時候,我也不得不慨嘆,精明如張愛玲,不也曾愛上騙子嗎?

你問,世界上是大騙子多還是小騙子多?

我們都是自己的騙子,是自己的小騙子,也是自己的大騙子。

人不都是很會騙自己的嗎?自欺也許是為了自我保護。快樂的騙子騙自己一輩子,然後就連自己也相信了自己。感傷的騙子每次騙自己一陣子,內心卻清醒得很,終究還是騙不了自己。

在愛情裡,也許我願做一個小小的騙子,騙騙我愛的那個人,讓他這個糊塗鬼相信我是很好很可愛很溫柔很弱小很需要他保護的,然後,我也騙騙自己,相信我所愛和愛我的那個人是我今生最好的禮物,我再也不欠什麼了。


人生總好像有許多無法解釋的巧合和奧秘。比方說,今天愛上的人,也許是在很多年前已經聽過他的名字 ,即使沒聽過,也曾在什麼地方看過這個名字,甚至曾經失之交臂。那時沒有開始,也不可能開始,說不定是他已經出生了,而你還沒有出生。此後經年,你們各有自己生命的軌跡,直到你們各自走過了命定的路,才會在某一個交會處相遇。

為什麼沒有早一步相遇?也沒有晚一步?

有一天,當你年紀老大了,你猝然明白,無論是快樂還是痛苦,無論是否能夠長相廝守,相遇和相愛的那一刻,就是你們最好的時間,不會早一步,也不會晚一步
Porkie said:
Porkie said:
曾經那麼愛的一個人,為他笑過哭過,為他掉過無數眼淚,為他捨棄了那麼多,到了沒那麼愛的一天,是惆悵呢?還是看到了人生的無奈?即使這時已經不年輕了,是不是在這瞬間看到了萬事萬物原來也像青春般虛妄而短暫?
Porkie said:
Aug 19th, 2009 by 張小嫻

曾經很愛的一樣東西,一天不再愛的時候,是不是難免會感到一陣惆悵?還是再也沒有感覺了?

No comments: