Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hope e not so good day of e curse ended

When I thought my day of errand ended.. My textbook was missing must b becoz I was too tired b grouchy . First instinct call 100 to check pasir ris interchange followed by tampines , Mr Goh was kind enough to n e driver who passed to him I must really thank him
Mr Lau Teck Huat bus 3 8571s the feedback w me perhaps I would drop him e feedback form. Total cab fare for yesterday on e few trips abt $40 each $10-$15 avg frm Panda 's place to mine coz it's 45 min bus ride n kallang to pasir ris $13 off peak peak period frm town back home avg $25 .. Damn bloody heart pain. Shld have eat restaurant or go shopping . So to avoid much conflictual effect I decide to stay outside to revise for e next 2 days as yy . Rena n baby Corliss are really distracting n noisy.. Koon commented he didnt expect my condition to b e same as of a tenant except fact I pay 60% lower a room in pasir ris is $600 n I m just paying $200 no wonder my landlord is "concerned of e utility bill" even toilet paper black rat aka stingy bugger bro 2 had to comment veri fast use finish .. Feel like telling them no need cook my share if toilet paper is oso an issue. last nite I was complaining to Panda n Tb tat it is so regretful Blk 96 is sold can only suck thumb play dumb till degree finish less stress tuition fee loan settled. lucky Rhb Alex did not insist I go down to Cecil street to change address .. I love iPhone just take pic forward n hard copy to him. I m so looking forward
Today ends n if possible feel like going old home to revise n nap
. Miss my days of sleeping without noise n disturbance
n my unlimited usage of my tv . occasionally throwing my underwear ard n nt subject to seeing other pp.'s faces at home . Even if I rent room outside oso nt so difficult

No comments: