Originally I got my own room n toilet n I can sleep peacefully Nw I dun . No doubt I give lesser allowance but I lost all my freedom tat I used to have which dun benefit me at all . If u were me can u still b happy as before for my stand of view.. things I watapp Panda.. I got a choice one . but my choice is compromised 4 other ppl 's interest.. During the nites nt sleeping in Loyang no doubt I got no fan just a sofa for bed I was so much happier
Dread e day I got to go back to someone's else place n c his face color to live . Panda still got the cheek to bargain diamond size w me.. Tat 死肥子!I complain his fren diff frm mine, coz tat guy is rich so she would stick w him. I m taking a huge stake anyway ,either I gain a marriage or lose a family .. Or continue to suffer in Loyang
No comments:
Post a Comment