happy tonight....simply good
he made plans to book a table next tues at 7pm.. so excited..
hehe.for someone who hates to go orchard went shopping just to pick me a gift.
i am appreciative small things people do to make other people's day
its copied from raccon aka panda 's blog...
i still find it disturbing whenever i read the below 's extract but i know this is part of a memory that cannot be erased that easily from someone.
call it petty a nt .. it stings my eyes. i m really a mature lady who knows what i want and the goals to achieve as well as the methods to achieve it and how best to maintain it
earlier he wrote me a letter to pacify me. i stick it at a prominent spot where i place my fattest pic of the 25 yrs of my life
Friday, August 8, 2008
Re-Constuction of new me...
Everything have ended for us. 15 months of relationship gone like this. Its not long nor short but most importantly of all, I got to experience totally being love from someone during that journey. I know it will be hard to move on like this but I know I have to do it. I treasure the fun moment, romantic times together.
I hope you too work hard on your dreams. I know you can do it de.
I am sad that both of us are loving each other but still then have to end this relationship. Mabbie its good for us bah. I shall not be a hinder to your success anymore.
No one can replace you in my heart and never will be...
Posted by raccon at 2:13 AM 0 comments
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
So sweet of baby to travel down to PS to find me after her dinner in Novena. We wondering around at there and eventually share a cup of ice blend coffee before we head off. Didnt drove to work today and therefore we have to travel home by bus. Haha.. Kinda like the experience of taking bus ride home with her wor. Can laugh and smile throughout the journey. Overall its a tiring but enjoyable experience. =)
Well, it has been a wonderful time for me ever since I met her. It has been awhile since I've been so delightful.
Posted by raccon at 1:26 AM 0 comments
delightful in english oxford dictionary means "great pleasure " its flattering to know that
i should be very tired as well but my body doesnt allow me to rest, there was too much excitement to begin with
got to wake up earlier to get panda baby his favourite porridge from my neighbourhood. i guess its sweet to buy breakfast for people u love to see everyday
tonite 's dinner had been so sinful.. back to a stricter diet for tml 's
SHopping with ms heng . get the tings i want ..
looking forward to sat . bitching with the gals. steamboat @ my place.
trying to tidy up my little wardrobe. barely 1 month it will be chinese new year. 2 more weeks to 2009
finalised venue for breakfast / lor 27 geylang to meet the folks.. bringin panda .. he s scared . but then he s still got to face them
poor panda is going to have a long day.. i m gonna cheer him up..
i m totally convinced .. cant be that unlucky to meet all the bad men out there rite..
0256
111208
No comments:
Post a Comment